Red Barn Growers Announces New “Front Door” and “Curbside Service”
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Red Barn Growers WILL ONLY ACCEPT PRE-ORDER TRANSACTIONS.
No more walk-ins. PATIENTS ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED INTO THE DISPENSARY.
Red Barn Growers will remain open during normal business hours to conduct transactions only for patients who have placed an order online or via phone.
- The Santa Fe dispensary will receive one patient at a time at the door of the dispensary to process transactions.
- The Gallup dispensary will only conduct business via curbside service.
We appreciate your cooperation with the new pre-order policy as we strive to provide the best care with the utmost attention to safety.
FRONT DOOR SERVICE IN SANTA FE
- Please provide your ID and payment at the front door of the dispensary.
- The Patient Care Coordinator will retrieve your order and your change.
- Please allow six feet of space between you and any other patients outside the shop.
- Orders may be placed at Our Website or by calling (505) 780-8467.
CURBSIDE SERVICE IN GALLUP
- Please pull into one of the two spaces designated for curbside service in front of the shop.
- Once parked, please call the shop and let them know your name and the make/model of the vehicle you’re in.
- Have your ID and payment ready to give to the Patient Care Coordinator who will greet you at your car.
- The Patient Care Coordinator will retrieve your order and return your ID cards and any change due.
- Orders may be placed at Our Website or by calling (505) 488-2246.
Please consider downloading the CanPay app on your smartphone to alleviate the need to use cash.
We will adhere to this process until the New Mexico governor’s “stay at home” instruction expires on April 10, or until otherwise noted.